TimeTracker (Cinema 4D Plugin)
A light weight Cinema 4D Plugin to keep track of your time.
Simply open any document (scene) and the plugin will track the time you spent working on it (only if document is active). These stats are saved within the document and can thereby easily be transferred to other workstations.
- Display the time spent working and the time spend being idle in the active document
- Choose any open document from a dropdown menu and merge its time stats to the active document
- Set the time after which inactivity is assumed
- Added reset button
- Fixed heap corruption bug
- Added support for Cinema 4D 2023
- Extract the downloaded archive to your default plugin location or any other location you are comfortable with. (You might have to move the files into a subfolder, depending on how you extracted the archive).
- Open Cinema 4D and press Ctrl + E to open the Preferences
- Under Plugins click "add folder" and choose the folder containing the plugin
- Restart Cinema 4D
Please be considerate and don't use this to micromanage your employees. This plugin was primarily created to help freelancers keep track of their time.
The time tracked is not an accurate representation of the time someone worked on something.
For bug reports or any sort of questions, contact me at email@example.com
R20, R24, R25, 2023
Windows, MacOS (might be coming soon)